The Corona virus is still among us, even after a year later. It looks like we are getting closer to the end of it all. At this moment we have a lot of information about the regulation around the sports hall, the risks involved for the organisation and travel arrangements of the flyers. Roel, Bernard and the organisation committee had a talk about this year’s edition and the only conclusion we could come up with is to cancel the 2021 edition.
For now we don’t have 2022 date, but we are working hard to get one
soon. An early 2022 date was also considered, but we don’t want to
intervene in any plans for the Nationals in April or the outdoor
season. So we decided to return in November.
Please stay safe and let’s hope we will have some flying fun in
We are flying the following classes:
Beginning of October you will receive the final information if you registered for the contest.